Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Sun, 31 Jan 88 10:19:27 SET
FLAME ON

I wouldn't put a LISTSERV at DDAGSI1. I would start with putting a RSCSV1
at DDAGSI1 -  something that doesn't reject files with  a sign-off record
every 30 minutes.  DBNGMD21 can remain connected to RSCSV2,  and CEARN to
RSCSV1 via  the more efficient  DMTVMB, and  everybody would be  happy. I
would also  put a  line monitor  there, so that  the line  gets restarted
after a severe link  error. DDAGSI1 was down over 50% of  the time in the
last week (at least, it appeared down in over 50% of the queries I sent).
Once we have a stable link to Germany, we could consider putting a stable
LISTSERV there.

FLAME OFF

  Eric