Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:26:01 -0400
>Thanks for the quick reply. I sent it as you suggested and it sent a confirm
>email which I responded with an OK. But still have not received the email
>newsletter. Is there something small I have overlooked?

I dunno.  At this point I'd look in the log file and see what appears
there.  It should give an indication of whether it ever received your
confirmation and if so what it did next.

Hmm...note that if your subscription is set to NOREPRO then when
someone sends a message to the mailing list they will not get a copy
of their own message.  What do you get if you issue a "Q listname"
command from the same address you used to send the newsletter?

Thanks,
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support
L-Soft international, Inc