Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 05:58:31 -0700
Dear Barbara and LSTSRV-L Folks,

I don't need no stink'in COPPA.

>This is the new legislation which means web masters
>and list owners, etc have to be very careful  vis a vis
>youth participants.Concerns about obtaining and
>relaying personal information from youth, issues
>about parental consent  to allow youth to
>participate etc. This is a very rough summary of
>COPPA.

I don't know the age of *any* of my list members.

I don't have a way *to* find out their ages.

If I could just get them to read and follow the written
rules, I'd be thrilled to find out they were all under 21.

What has age got to do with e-mail discussion?

 Pax,
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]> 206/463-2322
Discussion list owner:
Allergy ---> http://www.Immune.Com/allergy/index.html
Arthritis ---> http://www.Emissary.Net/arthritis/index.html
PCHealth ---> http://www.Emissary.Net/pchealth/index.html