Mark L Hunnibell <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Jun 1995 12:20:33 -0400
Hello:

On Wed, 31 May 1995, Chuck Coker wrote:

> Nathan and Eric from L-Soft are *very* helpful, but good luck if you
> try to write to [log in to unmask]  I've written several times to
> that address, and the mail netiher bounces back as undeliverable,
> nor does it ever get answered.  I like the Listserv software, but
> L-Soft's sales group leaves a lot to be desired.  I haven't tried
> the Web page.

I found the Web page to be a good starting point.  When I had questions I
couldn't figure out first by checking available information, I just picked
up the good old telephone and called them.  I've gotten good help and
response time this way and spent minimal time playing phone tag.

Cheers

Mark Hunnibell                  Email: [log in to unmask]
KIDLINK Gopher/WWW Coordinator  http://www.connix.com/~markh