Christian Bonkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 08:55:35 +0100
Hi,

we have such a configuration sucessfull runing at www.listserv.gmd.de
together with mail.listserv.gmd.de.
But we use an OpenVMS Cluster, so this may be a little bit different.

On the Server with the WWW you have to define the logical
LISTSERV_TCPGUI_IPADDR with the IP-Number of the
listserv-machine. And also the LISTSERV_WWW_PATH and
WWW_ARCHIVE_URL have to be defined.

In the LISTSERV config file you have to define WWW_ARCHIVE_CGI
as the full URL like http://www.listserv.gmd.de/htbin/wa.exe

I don't know how the www_server can connect to the notebook
files on your system. I have no probem with this, while I have a cluster.

So this could be an idea, how you can try it.

  Christian Bonkowski