Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:22:12 -0400
You could look at the filesystem timestamp of the .LIST file - that will
only get you "close" though, in some situations, because subscription
changes also update the file, so you can't be sure that timestamp means
"last message distributed at x on y" every time.  But this is one quick
and simple way to find "stale" lists.

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/23/03 10:57AM >>>
Is there an easy way to check when the last time a list was used (i.e.
a message was sent to the list) under 1.8d? I'm in the process of moving
over to 1.8e, on new hardware.  Before I migrate lists over to the new
box, I'd like to reduce the number of lists I need to migrate by culling
deadwood..

Any thoughts on how to accomplish this?

Cheers
Sean