Barak Moshe <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 May 2001 20:21:36 +0300
We have the HPO version. With big lists, sending is so much significantly
faster (at least the files are released fast to sendmail, freeing listserv to
other tasks) and some other heavy tasks are much accelerated as well. if you
can afford it, and you have either big lists, or a lot of lists, I'd go for it.
(no benefits from lsoft for me :-) You can probably ask for a test LAk and see
for yourself.
Best,

Moshe