Beverly Jamison <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 May 1996 16:51:16 -0400
Dear list members,

I have been trying to figure out if there is a way to send a short
notification to all listowners when a subscriber is added by one owner.
It seems that a short notice is sent on lists with open subscriptions,
but a full copy of the signup message is sent to all who are marked for
notification when the subscription is by owner.

It looks like one can suppress the cc's of the message or suppress all
notification but I didn't see a way to get a short message sent.

Thanks for your consideration.
Beverly Jamison