easily distracted <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 18:07:19 -0400
>on-line organization for PWC's (people with CFIDS).  Yes, we have a
>website.  But we also want access to a USENET gateway.)
>
>Finally, if the American U gateway is on its last legs (which it appears
>to be -- but it would be nice to hear from SOMEONE who is in the know
>whether this is actually the case) -- what are all of those people who
>already USE that gateway going to do?

well, hopefully they will never have to move to a different platform with
a different address. I did that a few months ago, and not only has
American not responded to my numerous requests to several people there,
but neither has anyone on lstown-l or this list. sigh.
I had a lot of subscribers who because of preference or circumstance
preferred reading and posting through their newsreaders. I've lost almost
all of them to the limbo that used to be the American gateway.
-linda