Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 14:46:26 +1000
Now that I've got the web interface running I need to convert some old
messages into notebooks so I can create an archive.  All the messages reside
in a public MS Outlook folder.  I tried saving them as plain text, in
monthly blocks, and then hand-editing them as suggested in the Site
Manager's Manual (chap. 8.10.3).  I put in the 73 "=" signs and changed the
order of the RFC822 headers to match the example.  I then saved the
resulting file with the correct name/extension.  LISTSERV was able to see
the file as a notebook and created an index for it in the web archives but
when I tried to view them via the web it had strung together all the
messages as one long archive entry.

Any suggestions how I can fix this up?  I've inserted an example of an
orginal Outlook message saved as text below.

From:   List Member [[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Friday, 11 December 1998 11:18
To:     TUF FORUM
Subject:        Report of Files due for Destruction

Hello all,

We now have enough material in Trim that we would now like to run our first
report on Files due for Destruction.

Ours is Trim 4.1 Build 229.  I don't seem to be able to see a report for
this.  It is probably staring me in the face but could someone put me out of
my misery and tell me where it is or how to do it?

Many thanks.

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.