Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Mon, 8 Sep 1986 23:42 SET
  Well, I intended to ship out 1.4 today but FRORS31 went down again, as usual,
and I got a bug to fix in NSVMLOAD EXEC (please retrieve it from Netserv if you
use it). Then  I realized that my  EARN management had most  kindly removed the
Netserv password of  our system contact, without any  explanation, and... Well,
never mind, FRECP11  will live through ANY kind of  oppression from french sys-
tems and people!!!!! :-)

  1.4 is finished, complete,  manuals included, and I've sent it  to Harold. We
have started  a LSTSRV-D  list for  distributing the code  (a CLOSED  list with
your  servitor as  editor, meaning  it's not  intended for  discussion but  for
announcements), but the  link died before I  could send out the list  to UGA. I
did it just  now but did not dare  send the stuff along, just in  case the list
would not be updated for some reason....... So  I sent it to Harold and he will
send it to  the list tomorrow if  everything went ok. Paulie,  you will receive
your own copy of  the stuff via direct mail. David, you'll  have to forward the
stuff  to Bruce,  I didn't  put him  on the  LSTSRV-D (for  better efficiency).

Good luck,
           Eric