Bob Jackiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Oct 1994 21:12:24 CDT
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Eric Thomas
<[log in to unmask]> says:
>>some time now. First, it seems that for one of our lists, some digests
>>sometimes are being truncated, for some people.
>
>Some  mail systems  truncate messages  larger than  a certain  size. Your
>digest certainly did look big.

I can buy that. However, why would it cut off the file after about 100
lines? In addition, digests seem to get cut off at random lengths, and
people always seem to say that they're cut off right at previous message
quotations (line starting with '>').

>>* Prime= "MON-FRI: 08:00-15:00;SAT-SUN: -"

>This syntax was broken  (I think) by 1.7f. I found out  when a small unix
>site tried to use it and it  didn't work as expected. I am very surprised
>to see  that others  are using  it :-)  Since it  plain and  simple never
>works, I assumed that  the lack of bug report just  meant noone used list
>specific prime time  any longer, as otherwise people  should have noticed
>immediately  after installing  1.7f. Anyway,  this is  fixed in  the next
>release.

The next realease? Is that 1.8b? We're running 1.8a here. It's not a great
problem, but I'd like to have it working if possible. Thanks!

  Bob Jackiewicz [\]        UIC Computer Center        E-mail: [log in to unmask]
  University of Illinois at Chicago                  ListServ Administrator
  OS/2 - Windows done RIGHT!