Nicholas Abiola-Bisiolu <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:19:46 -0500
Hi,

Please HELP. How can I disable the notification below from been sent to
subscribers of multiple list?
Users are complaining of receiving too many mail message just to subscribe
to a mailing list.

If you have any questions or if I may be of further assistance, please let
me know

Regards,
=================================
Nicholas Abiola-Bisiolu.
Electronic Mail Services Analyst.
IEEE Electronic Communications
Fax: 732-465-5835
Phone: (732) 562-5452.
Email: [log in to unmask]

A confirmation request is being mailed  to you. Please wait until it arrives
before sending any SET command, or any other command that requires you to be
subscribed to the list, as you have not yet been added to the list.