Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 May 1992 17:34:58 +0200
This  ITESO message  has  been apparently  sent to  ALL  LISTS listed  in
GLOBLIST FILE. This has been taken care of, to the best of our abilities.
Jim Conklin sent  a formal note to  the people in charge  of the machine,
technical contacts have been asked to purge all files still in the queue,
and so on.  I have received some  50 copies of this  announcement via the
many mailing  lists I  am subscribed to.  Unfortunately, I  have received
MUCH MORE than 50 messages from other people complaining (publicly) about
the ITESO mass-mailing  and urging people to complain to  the authors, or
asking how come it  could happen, what we should do about  it, and so on.
At this  point, there  is really  no point in  continuing to  express our
dissatisfaction about this cross-posting, it just generates more and more
junk mail.  Every reasonable action that  could have been taken  has been
taken, and most of  the mail has already been sent,  so this incident now
belongs to the past. Thank you for your cooperation.

  Eric