"A. Harry Williams" <HARRY@MARIST>
Thu, 01 Oct 87 08:46:33 EDT

It was documented, but being the thick skulled person that I am, I didn't
read between the lines.  Listserv 1.5l adds addition loop checking.  One
of them is the count of the number of To: tags in the file.  If it is
more than a certain number(default 10), the file is rejected.  This is
deadly for most Arpanet Digest redistributions.  The new list keyword
Loopcheck= should be set to NOTOCOUNT.  I have just fixed one list, and
I am working on fixing another now, but you might want to check your
lists.

Eric: Can you possibly update the rejection mail messages in LSVXMAIL
to include at a minimum the reason you think it was a rejection message.
There are now 7 way I count that the identical message could be generated.
I would also like more information about which file it is.  Sometimes,
especially with this recent digest problem, it is difficult to tell
which message is in error.

  Harry