Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 13:46:03 -0700
At 03:33 PM 11/19/98 -0500, KEVIN  MCKENZIE wrote:
>Don't know if this answers your question or not.  This is how I have my
>probe set up in the header of the list.
>
>* Auto-delete= Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(2),Max(100)
>* Renewal= 4-monthly,Probe

Thanks.  That confirms that the delay in the renewal isn't needed.   It
just didn't make sense to require it, but I thought that the notation in
the manual for 1.8c is ambiguous or confusing.  Maybe it is just me in the
latter part of a very bad week (we're in the middle of changing our domain
name, just for added fun and headaches)

I've used the default Auto-delete of semi-auto and delay of 4.   I think I
understand the pros and cons of the semi vs. full, as the manual is solid
on that.  As a listowner, do you have any fallout from the full auto?  And
is there any reason to cut the delay to 2?

thanks again

cheers

dan

--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716-7115 USA 208-383-0165
[log in to unmask]   http://www.84.com/  http://www.idaholibraries.org/