Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:50:17 +1000

> Currently the alerts email address
> is trying to post a message to the remainder of the list.
> The rejection message he receives is included below the list header.

An obvious question but is [log in to unmask] *subscribed* to the list?  I seem
to recall that Owners can't post to the list by default...they have to at
least be subscribed first.

--
Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.