LISTSERV Listmaster <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 11:58:35 -0400
> LISTSERV 1.8c forces confirmation for commands sent from web browsers,
> such as Netscape and Microsoft Internet Explorer.  I believe it is looking
> at the X-Mailer header to determine this.

thanks!  That was exactly what I was looking for.  I was starting to
think I was on an episode of twilight zone. :>  The version running here
is LISTSERV 1.8b so I guess it is also active on that version.

Thanks again,

Jonathan Ohayon
University of Toronto LISTSERV Maintainer