David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 09:35:54 -0600
> ----------

The reason they want it is because the list is used for daily
announcements and news releases from our Public Affairs office and they
want to be able to post the next days announcements in the afternoon,
but not have them actually  sent out until the next morning so
subscribers won't get confused as to which day the announcements are
for.  I've suggested digesting but they want to do it this way for now.
this brings to mind the hold saying; "Mine is not to reason why...". :)

Thanks to all who replied to my question.

C. David Young
Academic Computing Services
Central Systems Support
University Of Texas At Arlington