Landy Manderson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Jun 1991 10:00:27 CDT
On Mon, 3 Jun 91 10:53:50 -0400 <[log in to unmask]> said:
>On Mon, 03 Jun 91 10:38:54 -0400 [log in to unmask] said:
>> Thanks Michael.
>>    I loaded down the WHOIS PACKAGE. From my account I issued the comamnd
>>      TELL LISTSERV AT NRCVM01 /WHOIS nrc
>>    and I got the following error. Am I doing sommething wrong?
>>     DMSEXI240E Alternate exec processor "EAGRTPRC" not found"
>>     >>>  Rexx error occured  while processing command  <<<.
>>  Thanks in advance ...Ratilal
>
>Well, you have obviously done something wrong... I do not know what.
>Nobody else had any such problems installing.
>Good luck.

I believe that EAGRTPRC is the run-time module for the REXX compiler.
Since WHOIS does not come already compiled, I assume that Ratilal must have
compiled it, or it must call some function that has been compiled on
Ratilal's system.  Either don't compile LSV$WHO, or give LISTSERV access
to the run-time REXX compiler module.