Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:10:44 +1000

>Try the Blacklist feature that was introduced in 14.3 and is also
>available in 14.4.  This could effectively do what you're asking on it's
>own, or you can hook it into an external spam filter with SPAM_EXIT.

I forgot to include the URL to the 14.3 Release Notes that describe
Blacklist.

<http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/relnotes/LISTSERV14.3-Release-Notes.html
#whiteblacklist>

(A note to eagle-eyed readers: the URL has '1.8e' in it but rest assured
that the document is defintely for 14.3, as referenced by the file name.
:)

--
Regards,
 Michael Shannon

 Chazzozz!!

 Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html

 LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.