Rainer M Woitok <MAINT@DERRZE1>
Tue, 16 Aug 88 09:25:21 CES
>A question to LISTSERV wizards: How can I prevent listserv from sending
>me usage statistics for each mail that I send to this list?

Turgut,

as  your LISTSERV  told you  in the  subscription confirmation  mail for
LSTSRV-L long ago, you should just issue a

   TELL LISTSERV AT ... SET LSTSRV-L NOACK

Sincerely
 Rainer

| Rainer M. Woitok                 | Phone  : (+49 9131) 85-7811,-7031 |
| Regionales Rechenzentrum         | e-Mail : [log in to unmask]     |
| Friedrich-Alexander-Universitaet |                                   |
| D-8520 Erlangen                  |                                   |
| West Germany                     |                                   |