Marilyn Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:05:22 -0400
I'm looking for information from other administrators  who have moved from
a mail client like Lotus Notes / Group Wise / etc. to LSMTP.

After experiencing multiple problems with Lotus Notes crashing when sending
out a posting to one of our smaller list we moved from Notes to  send mail
on one of our RISC boxes.   We view this, however, as a temporary fix and
are now looking at LSMTP as the solution.

Management has indicated that they would like to hear from others about how
LSMTP has solved their mailing problems before we request to purchase the
product.

If you can offer any experiences relating to this, I would appreciate
hearing about them.
Thank you
Marilyn Oliver
Associate Computer Programmer/Analyst