Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 16:23:57 +1100
Ah-ha, I see what's happening now.  I was under the assumption that mailers
would have a more logical idea of where mail is coming from.  Obviously, in
an effort to save overhead, they're set up to make only minimal changes to a
mail header when they are passing things around.

Thanks very much for clearing that one up.  It was certainly most
infomative.

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

Note: Views expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the views,
opinions or position of my employer.