John B Harlan <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 May 1992 16:26:00 -0500
     I'm forwarding this to LstSrv-L in the hope someone may be willing
to offer their ListServ site as the new home for Green and GreenOrg ...

[Forwarded material begins]

Date: Tue, 26 May 1992 16:18:00 -0500
From: John B Harlan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Going once, going twice ...
Sender: ListServ list owners <[log in to unmask]>

     This is a second inquiry regarding a possible new site for
two existing ListServ lists, Green (Green movements) and GreenOrg
(Green organizations), presently hosted on ListServ@IndyCMS ...

     Both lists are small, active lists discussing Green philosophical
and organizational issues.

     If your ListServ might be willing to host these lists, please
contact me ASAP at [log in to unmask]  Thank you!

                         John B Harlan

125 West Marion Street 530   South Bend, Indiana 46601-1096   USA

[Forwarded material ends]