Liam Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:33:52 -0400
> with the 14.4 server it should be possible to post to a list using
> 'upload html'.
> however my browser gets a hangup displaying : 'Running Applet'
> with a status-message 'Applet com.lsoft.lui.upload.UploadApplet notinited'
>
> any hints what i'm doing wrong ?

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by a "hangup", but you may need to
adjust your browser security settings to allow both Java and pop-ups from
the LISTSERV server.  Alternately (if you mean that the browser locks up
entirely), you may have a problem with the java installation on your
workstation -- upgrading the version of the JVM or switching from the MS
to the Sun JVM may help.

--
Liam Kelly
Senior Consulting Analyst