Den Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 15:52:48 -0400
Lately, some of my subscribers have been
complaining that they're receiving digests out of
sequence - they're reading replies before the
question, etc...  I guess it's probably a problem
with when a message goes thru a particular gateway
or something, but I was wondering if it was
possible to number the digest issues in some
sequence.  This list regularly produces 5-7
digests a day, with the following subject line.

CORGI-L Digest - 26 Jun 1997 - Special issue

can listserv add a sequential number, or time
stamp it somehow to indicate which came first,
then second... and then it wouldn't matter when it
ended up in the subscribers in box?

Thanks for any help provided.

Den Collins
Corgi-L Administration Team & List Co-owner