Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:44:51 -0500
Cheryl Cato wrote the following on 2/13/2008 1:03 PM:
> I can't seem to locate the appropriate template for this message so I can
> instruct it stop shouting.

It is the AUTODEL1 mail template. I suspect the 'shouting' part is
"PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE." :-) It is under the Subscription
Management E-Mails.

Trying to blame anything other than a subscriber's ISP is par for the
course. If they admitted that the problem was on their end they might
have to do something about it. Yes, changing email addresses can be a
pain, but it is a lot better than living with a bad ISP. But look at how
many people remain steadfastly loyal to a certain 3-letter ISP that is
always looking for ways to avoid delivering mail.

Further discussion on this probably belongs on LSTOWN-L.

--
Karen Reznek
head listowner -- Asperger