Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Apr 1993 21:54:59 +0200
The previous  problem was  due to "Send=  Editor, Postmaster"  which with
1.7e  was treated  like "Send=  Editor" and  with 1.7f  is parsed  as the
person who typed it expected. Unfortunately,  that is not valid. When the
list is  moderated, you  indicate who  can post to  it via  the "Editor="
keyword.

I can't  review RESUG-L so I  can't say anything about  that, except that
the "Send="  keyword is probably  incorrect. Try GET (HEADER  followed by
PUT with no change to have the parser validate the keywords.

  Eric