Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 10:47:58 -0500
At 10:30 01/04/2002 Friday, Michael L. Wyland wrote:
>To all:
>
>Is there a way to request the full text of all archived messages submitted
>by a single author/e-mail address to a list?  There doesn't appear to be a
>way to do this using LISTSRV's web-based interface, so I'm wondering if it
>can be done using a command...

I believe so.  I operate a list SPAM-L.  I used the "Execute a LISTSERV
command" web form

http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?LCMD1=

and in the entry area, I did a:

GETPOST SPAM-L nnnnnn

where nnnnnn was returned from a previous LISTSERV web archive search of
SPAM-L.  LISTSERV response was to acknowledge my request and e-mail my
desired data.