Gary Sponseller <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Jul 1991 12:06:23 EDT
On Tue, 9 Jul 1991 10:55:46 EDT Andy Hooper said:
>On Tue, 9 Jul 1991 10:35:00 EDT Chris Dietrich said:
>>Andy, PUCC received a similiarly corrupted file from BANYAN-L.

>That would tend to implicate one of the links on the common path
>
>    AKRONVM - AKRON (MVS) - CSUOHIO - OHSTVMA

LISTSERV@AKRONVM just upgraded to r1.7a yesterday afternoon. No other
system changes on AKRONVM for weeks. AKRON has been unchanged for weeks
as well.  (We are talking about mid-May since any changes.)
I am checking with CSUOHIO about any RSCS or other system changes lately.
Basically, AKRONVM sends its DIST jobs to OHSTVMA for further distribution.