Nick Laflamme <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Oct 1991 16:22:17 EST
Are there commands which let a user (or maybe an NAD?) know how many files a
LISTSERV has processed recently (6 hours?  24 hours?) and maybe how many
files are queued for that LISTSERV?  I'm seeing so little list traffic here
that I've got to believe there's a bottleneck somewhere, and I'm not sure
it's in an RSCS machine.  I'd love to find out if the next closest LISTSERV
is handling a lot of traffic (I'll admit, I'm not sure how much "a lot" is)
compared to some other backbone LISTSERVs.

For that matter, has anyone seen larger than expected delays in list
traffic?  Mail seems to be lagging at least eight hours before getting here;
I'm used to seeing sub-hour lags.

Thanks,
Nick