"Kong, Alan" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 14:18:38 -0600
1.  I have now received three of my messages back from the listserv
indicating that my message is being returned "unprocessed" because it
appears to already have been distributed.  This is correct - the message
went to the list.  But I still get the error.

2.  We have had numerous problems with the creating a web accessible archive
of messages. We seem to find that it works only about 40 percent of the
time. We usually get the following error when trying to preview the results:

Error - cannot access archive files
The archive files could not be accessed, probably because they are being
updated. Please try again in about 30 seconds, and report the problem if it
persists for more than a few minutes. The file that could not be opened is
'd:\inetpub\wwwroot\archives\techchat\techchat.ind0002' and the error code
was 2.

3. We've had some request for the ability to set up subscribers so that they
can have certain accounts which can post to a list but does not receive any
list mailings, and accounts that can only receive but not post to the
listserv. Is this possible?

Alan Kong
American Bar Association
(312) 988-5101