Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:49:48 -0800
(Reply from Randy Klumph)

The largest domain recipient is SCSDB.K12.SC.US with 29 recipients. The
error on this domain pertained to only two members of that domain with
5 errors each.

The other domains that display the error pertain to only one user from
each of them, even though there are several other subscribers from
those domains. I'm still not sure if this is a Listserv problem.  --RK