Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Jan 2013 21:46:46 -0500
For the most part, I like to use the DEMR as a suggestion and not so much as an automated action.  E.g.,

* Auto-delete= YES,MANUAL,Delay(3),Max(5)

Thus the "manual" overrides the delay and max. I then monitor the DEMR to make decisions on manual
removal (or perhaps a SET NOMAIL or DIGEST)
Others here  will recommend other parameters and procedures.

/Pete