Neil Carson <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:45:01 -0400
Hello,
I recently downloaded and installed the latest evaluation copy of Listserv for Windows 2003 server.
I have it somewhat configured and running and I can send a msg to  test-list etc.

I am now trying to do a bulk import via the web interface (Bulk Operations , import)
When I point to my import file and click Import I get the below error msg ...

CGI ErrorThe specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

Does anyone know what is causing this error ?

I am try to bulk import subscribers to a test-list

Thank you in advance

Neil