SCHEUTJE@HWALHW50
Fri, 8 May 87 00:16 N
Dear List Owners,

I would like to start a discussion group on polymer physics. For your
information I append a description of the list I have in mind.

We have many international contacts. A discussion list, preferably with
peers on each side of the Atlantic, would be very helpful for our field
of research, which is expanding very rapidly. If you need more information,
or if you are willing to host PolymerP, please mail directly to me,
I'm not (yet) on LSTSRV-L.

Jan Scheutjens (SCHEUTJE@HWALHW50)

Notify= No          Reply-to= List           Files= Yes
Validate= Store only       Confidential= No
X-Tags= Comment
Stats= Normal,Private
Formcheck= Yes
Notebook= Yes,N,monthly,Public
Errors-To= Owner

Owner=  SCHEUTJE@HWALHW50   (Jan Scheutjens)

PolymerP is a discussion group on polymer physics. The topics
include meetings, articles, software, theories, materials, methods,
tools, polymer properties such as solubility, viscosity, self-diffusion,
and adsorption.

Application programs and experimental data of general interest
("critical tables") can be send to the list owner for archiving.
See PolymerP Filelist for the list of files. Volunteers willing
to maintain a file are encouraged to contact the list owner.