Jean Bedard <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:36:31 -0400
At 09:46 -0400 00-10-12, Tom Kozma wrote:
>I am curious if all of you who are LISTSERV administrators actually create all the new lists for your site.

I create mostly all lists, except automated lists required by teachers for their students. I plan to automate creating lists for working groups inside specific departments, but the creation of these lists would be trigged only by technical people in these departments who know how LISTSERV behaves (people for whom I already created some lists), these people also being the ones who create email accounts.
--

Jean Bedard
Listserv Manager, Universite Laval