Bob Kaneshige <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:37:09 -0700
I've been the Listserv administrator here since 1986, yes, 1986, on an
IBM VM mainframe.  We're currently migrating to a Linux box from
Solaris.  I or others in our group usually handle the questions that
can't be answered by the Helpdesk personnel.  List creation,
affiliation, and ownership are done automatically.  My hands-on time has
greatly been reduced over the years as far as trouble shooting is
concerned as they have been very few and far between.

  Bob Kaneshige
  Arizona State University