Jim Gerland <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Feb 1995 09:50:05 -0500
I am getting no response from [log in to unmask]
Nothing is written to lsv/listserv.log
and when I login to listserv I get the following error message:

mail: Invalid permissions on /var/mail/listserv

Now, /var/mail is mounted from our remote SunCluster and I'm running the
evaluation Unix LISTSERV on my personal Sun workstation so I can't change
the permissions on /var/mail/listserv (or the owner which is 'gerland').

Is there some environment variable I can set in go.user to tell LISTSERV
to look at my local /var/spool/listserv instead of /var/mail/listserv?

Thanks,
Jim...