Brian Bohlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:00:35 -0400
We're trying to find out if it is possible to automate the changing of email
addresses across multiple lists. This would also include owner and editor
addresses. I know I can use the "change * address1 address2" command to
change a subscriber address across multiple lists, but what about the
addresses in the list header, such as owner and editor.I basically want to
search all lists for the occurance of an address and then change that
address. Has anyone found way to do this in an autmated fashion?