Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 09:47:41 -0400
At 21:54 08/07/2002 Wednesday, Stephen C. Nill wrote:
>I'm continuing to get complaints from subscribers who have set DIGEST HTML
>format -- they get links that don't work, etc.  Is there a way for me to
>automatically convert those who are set to DIGEST HTML to DIGEST traditional?

Though there may also be issues with MIME v. NOMIME, to answer your
specific question, yes:

Q ***GUI*** listname WITH DIGEST HTML FOR *@*

Post process the output and edit/copy/paste userid@host

QUIET SET listname NOHTML for userid@host

Though I do not know, the new WEB interface may be better at selecting /
setting those opts.

OR tell your customers to do so themselves:

SET listname NOHTML

Using Eudora, and enabling RECEIVE MIME DIGEST AS A MAILBOX ATTACHMENT,
I've had very good success with:

SET listname DIGEST MIME NOHTML

(and I understand that Pegasus also deals with that format OK).

As always, YMMV

/Pete Weiss @ Penn State

follow-ups to LSTOWN-L