Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 May 2000 15:57:42 -0400
On Wed, 17 May 2000, Anthony Aristar wrote:

> We recently installed the 1.8d 2000a level set for our listserv,
> running on SunOS, and we're seeing some strange behavior with the
> attachments keyword.  When we add this keyword to the header of a
> list, the listserv accepts the header, but seems to disregard the

This is probably an obvious question, but...  When you did the upgrade,
after you shut Listserv down and before you issued the "make update", did
you issue the "touch" command for all files in the scratch and the
scratch/home directories?  I'm just wondering if you can rule out the
possibility that some files were not copied over (with the exception of
"wa" which you have to manually copy, but you probably know that) because
some of your production files had a more current timestamp so the upgrade
was not complete?  This might explain why the Attachments= list header
might not work properly.

--trish
Trish Forrest, ITS, Queen's University