Marty Hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Nov 1992 09:00:00 CST
   I think Eric mentioned the new version in September when he made a
new LSV$FORW EXEC available but I put that on my list of "things to
do" since I had some local mods.  Well the old LSV$FORW EXEC we were
using broke while testing 1.7e.  Someone else mentioned that his happened
when they installed 1.7e also.

   If you use the /FORWARD command in LISTSERV you probably want to do
a GET LSV$FORW EXEC from [log in to unmask]  The current one (well - the
one that works on 1.7e) is dated 9/17/92.  When I last checked a few
days ago the LSV$FORW EXEC was the only thing that had changed in the
FORWARD PACKAGE.

       Marty