"A. Ömer Köker" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:56:47 +0300
Frankly so have we.  2 things ive done was to bug them a lot and follow up
on people who complained.  Once you demonstrate that you are a real entity
and not some fly by night they kind of tend to work quicker and also make
sure you investigate WHO/why got you listed!   If your persistent and
believe did nothing wrong they will give you a one-side-blinded contact with
the person who did complain.

IF the complainer does not reply or there is header forgery make sure you
put pressure on SpamCop to make note of this issue for future reference
about black listing your site.

Im sure they mean well but spamcop's black listing method was too naïve and
easily foolable yet persistence  has kept us of their list for almost a
year...

Best,
Omer.