Douglas Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 22:23:25 -0500
Long about 10:09 PM 11/29/2006, Eric Thomas sent the following:

>I know this looks like one problem, but in reality it is two completely
>separate problems that happens to have similar symptoms. Problem #1:

I believe you... :-)

I did get it to work finally -- the last trick was to go into the
site-wide template maintenance and look for any modified templates.
Even though I had deleted all of them on my system except for
CONTENT_FILTER, there were three that showed up as having been
modified. When I deleted them, the archives came in fine.

I will download another copy of the unix common files tomorrow and
give them a go. For now, I am not going to mess with it.

>But, if you restore the original default.wwwtpl from the kit (and
>make sure it gets copied to the
>web archive directory),

Aha! I did not know I had to copy these to the archive directory.
Good data point.

-- DCP

--
Douglas Palmer                  Chief Deputy for Automated Svcs
225 Cadman Plaza East           Voice: 718-613-2291 Fax: 718-613-2256