Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:00:30 -0400
I am the Listserv adminstrator and I wanted to do a mass email to all the
listowners on our server.   In this message I wanted to ask them if they
would like to join another list, specifically for list owners.
I was wondering is the a link/command that I could put in the message that
would allow them to just click on the link that would send the subscribe
command to our severs, beginning the subscription process.  Then
confirmations, etc are handled as usual.
I know I can just give them the command, or give the directions for the Web
Interface.  But I am dealing with several (hundreds) of owners that are,
mostly, not technically inclined and I just wanted to make it as easy as
possible, to encourage them to sign on.