Debby Quayle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 May 2001 16:26:00 -0400
We are about to purchase a new SUN server (running Solaris 8) and
plan to install their iPlanet product on it for E-mail. We will use
IMAP for mail storage but we'll also have POP3 turned on for the
die-hards. Is anyone currently using ListServ successfully with this
configuration?   If so,  are you running ListServ on the same box as
iPlanet or on a separate box?  If it is a separate box, what is the
OS you're running on it?

Any information you could provide would be appreciated!!

Sincerely,

Debby
Debbora (Debby) Bartel Quayle
Assoc. Dir. Information Technology Services
Help Desk & E-mail Administration

Room 002 Burke Library
Hamilton College (315) 859-4031  [log in to unmask]