Mark Schwarz <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 07:55:56 -0400
As stated in my earlier message, I only need to know the distribution
count, not recipients. Our mandate states that we must have electronic mail
lists for new information posted to our website. One requirement is to
track (among other things) the subscribers the message was sent to. This
can easily be found in the log or admin panels but I just wanted a quick
way to get the info and throw it into my database. I am going to use the:
REV listname NOH SH command in a seperate email to get the numbers quickly.