Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:28:53 -0400
On 22 Sep 2006 at 10:17, G. Tolliver wrote:

> The owner gets a confirmation after setting the password for one
> address, but none for the second one.
>
> I checked the ListServ log and saw the password add, but no confirmation
> messages sent.

Take a look in the site configuration to make sure the "bad address"
is not listed in TRAPOUT or one of the anti-spam options.

When the password was submitted via the web interface, did he get the
usual message from the web interface about the password request being
submitted and needing to confirm by email?

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp